Sunday, January 27, 2008

SPICE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys Jousou here, So for those of you who dont know, i am a spice girls fan sort of, I grew up with them along with my sister, so as of Febuary 16, I will be going to Detroit Michigan for one of their concerts. So yes call me a faggot if you wish, but also remember this is my blog, i know your IP and pretty much i will find out your email address and you will enjoy a 10 years subscription to playgirl magazine. LOL =p But yes they are cool, if you dont like them kiss my ass. But yes Emma if you ever read this, ( although what the hell would you be doing playing endless online and reading a blog about it =p LAWL) But anyways your hot!
______________________________________________________________
In other news... im still walled on jousou, but i was talking with rexor last night down in pk where he was at throne, no one else around. But we had a-lot of fun killing each other ( on my alt) but he also said rumors on v.29 being released with the new month of Febuary aproaching might be true and we would have to wait. So I CANT WAIT. love you guys, thanks for reading


<3333>

No comments: