Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello everyone!

Hey there guys, I havnt been posting for a while due to a loss in the family, been trying to sort things out with my girlfriend and trying to stay in school, hard times when teachers dont give a shit about your grades. But i am just here to say, in 8 days its my birthday, ( APRIL FIRST, yes im a fools baby) I will be 15, CANT WAIT@#$&(#&$(&%(^$%^$( lol but Try Avamays game, it looks pretty good and its actually on all the time pretty much, Its Eclipse, Not that fun but she has some good skills to train and stuff on there, Go try it out for a bit. EO has been quiet, except Rexor has released all the people in wall, ( BUT I WASNT ONLINE AT THE TIME) so it kinda sucks, ive been walled for like 7 months now. Its fine i guess, But i will be busy this during spring break, so peace out =/


JOU

1 comment:

Asellus Primus said...

This is not an Endless Online blog. This is a blog for you to attract Endless players so you can tell them your life story...
"Sorry I haven't been updating lately" Well don't update at all if it's not about EO.